As a small, private, alcohol and drug rehab program means a great deal to us and our staff. We value the personal and individual-focused setting we have created. At Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center, you’re treated with compassion from the first moment you walk in the door. Our program is specifically designed to promote the growth of our patients through evidenced-based care while in a private, individualized, and comfortable treatment setting.
The team at Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center is devoted to identifying and treating the primary and underlying issues related to addiction. As a result, we are healing and reconnecting the lives of families and friends, despite difficult circumstances brought on by addiction. Our main goal in treating you or your loved one is promoting your long-term health and happiness, while focusing on your immediate medical and clinical treatment needs.
What Makes Us Different?
- Evidence-based care from highly-credentialed medical and clinical professionals
- Smaller drug treatment, offering a more intimate treatment experience
- Limited number of patients, allowing each individual the care they deserve
- Trauma Therapy for those suffering from underlying causes or triggers of addiction.
- Family Program and support services
- Holistic drug treatment offerings to heal the mind, body and spirit.
- Recreational activities and exercises, promoting general well-being for residential patients
- Dual Diagnosis treatment for those with co-occurring disorders -i.e. addiction and anxiety, alcoholism and depression, etc.
- Personalized treatment plan for every patient
- 24 hour access to highly trained addiction professionals
- Specialized after-care programs promoting high success rates
Medical & Clinical Leadership
Our Medical and Clinical leadership team is comprised of highly-credentialed professionals that are dedicated to providing individuals with the highest standard of addiction care.
Accredited by The Joint Commission
Providing the highest quality of care possible is very important to us. That’s why we take great pride in being a Joint Commission Accredited facility. We hold the Gold Seal of Approval® as the result of undergoing regular audits to ensure that our patients are getting the best treatment available.