When preparing to enter any treatment program, it’s important to know a few things. In addition to what to expect from treatment, knowing what to bring, and what to leave home is equally as important.
What to Bring to Treatment
- One week of clothing including sleepwear, socks, and undergarments
- Any prescribed medications
- Personal hygiene products
- License/ID and insurance card
- Personal Electronics such as cellphones, laptop computers or tablets, and accompanying chargers.
What NOT to Bring to Treatment
- Alcohol and/or drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Unsealed products such as food items, tobacco products, beverages, or vitamins
- No products containing alcohol
- Excess of a weeks’ worth of clothing or items.