Mississippi residents have options when it comes to rehab treatment for substance use disorder involving alcohol or drugs. Of course, while you acknowledge that you need prompt help to overcome your addiction, you might want to know what health insurance options are accepted by Mississippi rehab facilities.
Fortunately, many centers accept a variety of insurances. The best way to know which rehab facility is right for you is to do your homework. Learn all about what each Mississippi center has to offer for people struggling with substance use disorder. You can find something that’s appropriate for you based on the insurance they accept and what they charge out of pocket.
Rehab Centers That Accept Ambetter
Some Mississippi rehab centers accept Ambetter from Magnolia Health. This is a marketplace that lets you access quality health insurance locally throughout the state. Your insurance could cover some or even all of the costs of your treatment.
This includes detox, inpatient or outpatient rehab and long-term treatment programs to help you stay in line with your newfound sobriety. Ambetter from Magnolia Health has been in place for state residents since 2011. It also covers individuals on Medicaid and Medicare.
Whether you have a substance use disorder to alcohol or drugs, you should have access to the following:
- Ambulatory and outpatient services
- Emergency services
- Laboratory services
- Mental health and substance use services
- Prescription drugs
- Preventative and wellness services
- Various therapy services Insurance through Ambetter from Magnolia Health can cover addiction treatment services for alcohol, opioids, marijuana, prescription drugs and many other substances.
Rehab Centers That Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield
Many Mississippi rehab treatment facilities accept Blue Cross Blue Shield. Many services related to substance use disorder treatment programs are at least partially covered by this health insurance. Depending on your plan and coverage, it could cover some of the costs of the following:
- Detox: The detox process involves removing the substance from your system. Often, when you undergo detox for alcohol or drugs, you are given certain medications to help ease your symptoms of withdrawal.
- Inpatient rehab treatment: If your addiction is serious enough, you might want to choose inpatient rehab treatment to have care around the clock. Inpatient rehab is more extensive and gives you more opportunity to focus on regaining your sobriety. •
- Outpatient rehab treatment: Milder addictions make outpatient rehab treatment a better option. With this type of rehab, you’re free to return home at night and take care of household and family responsibilities while you attend rehab programs during the day. •
- Medications: Some people going through treatment for substance use disorder need medications to help manage their symptoms and cravings.
Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
Medicaid is accepted at many Mississippi addiction rehab facilities to help individuals with low incomes. Medicaid plans usually don’t have a copay, which means that any services offered to recipients are fully paid by the insurance. Coverage for treatment for substance use disorder depends on your plan. However, many of the followed services are included:
- Case management
- Inpatient rehab treatment
- Outpatient rehab treatment
- Intervention services
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Medication management
- Observation care
- Partial hospitalization
- Peer support
Rehab Centers That Accept Private Insurance
Mississippi rehab facilities also accept private health insurance. Thanks to the state’s health insurance marketplace, residents can shop for private plans that offer different options. People can choose among plans in tiers of Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum.
Compared with other health insurance options available in the state, private health insurance can open certain doors. There’s often a copay, but you have more access to rehab facilities to do your treatment for alcohol or drug addiction. The best way to proceed is to research a few rehab centers to see whether they accept your insurance and what’s covered if they do accept it. Contacting the insurance provider is also wise as it gives you the chance to learn what addiction treatment services are offered in and out of the network.
Ready to get started on your journey to sobriety? We can help. Call us today at 855-334-6120 to speak with one of our specialists.